- Harrisburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- The cost analyst provides general oversight and analysis of company accounting activities, ensuring accuracy of records and reports. Expected activities include, but are not limited to: interact with employees throughout the organization and compile monthly expense accruals for entry into the accounting system, developing and maintaining processes to ensure completeness, reasonableness and avoidance of duplicate postings Research expense related questions from accounting management. Analyze direct and indirect costs and implement procedures, monitoring, and education to ensure that costs are charged to the correct fiscal period, the correct project or department, and in the correct amount. Develop and maintain expense and inventory reporting for project management and accounting management. Manage the annual inventory audit process which involves communicating procedures and policies to warehouse personnel and ensuring that the annual counts are performed accurately and the results are properly recorded in the accounting system.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate across various levels of management. Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret, and present complex information. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Demonstrated corporate accounting experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or similar discipline.
Who is the client company
- Provide full suite of transportation logistics software and services from load matching to transportation management software and satellite truck tracking.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org