- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The faculty member will be responsible for teaching assigned classes under the supervision of the academic director; helping students fulfill their maximum potential in mastering course content; maintaining thorough and up to date knowledge in his/her regular teaching field. The incumbent will also responsible for maintaining standards of professional conduct and ethics appropriate to the professional position; assisting with curriculum evaluation and reassessment, development and/or improvement. S/he will be accountable for participating in faculty meetings and student co-curriculum activities; assuming other responsibilities as assigned by the academic director.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2 years of professional experience. Teaching experience preferred. Florida cosmetology license required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate and/or bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This school offers quality education in the field of beauty arts and sciences, massage and other related fields through a planned curriculum and adequate instructors, in a learning environment that acts as an occupational model.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com