Corporate Training and Development Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Subject matter expertise in areas; leadership communication, global diversity, coaching/mentoring, building employee engagement, organizational development, management development, behavioral interviewing, emotional intelligence, facilitation skills, harassment prevention/respectful work environment, work-life balance/stress management, ethical leadership. Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within the organization. Facilitate technical training for management and staff. Create brochures and training materials. Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations. Prepare and implement training budget. Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly. Conduct performance evaluations. Provide classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops. Provide performance feedback. Conduct continuing education training. Provide leadership development education. Build solid cross-functional relationships. Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
What your background should be
- Expert knowledge of corporate training and development topics. A minimum 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, and administration of compensation and benefits programs. Advanced knowledge and use of data analytic and report writing tools. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; communication proficiency, presentation skills, learning, orientation, thoroughness, time management CTDP. Certified training & development professional or CTP certified training practitioner highly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in business, management, psychology or related field or higher degree.
Who is the client company
- This company develops, owns, and operates clean power generation and energy storage facilities in North America and Europe.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com