- Olathe, KS
What you'll be doing
- Work with internal resources and management to identify and stay current with changes and needs. Develop and maintain training materials to ensure a high rate of knowledge transfer and performance improvement. Create, deploy and track elearning courses and maintain the library of offerings to reflect the most current information. Manage internal and organizational survey efforts. Coordinate external training courses. Analyze training needs to develop new programs or modify and improve existing programs. Work closely within the HR group to provide support for organizational initiatives. Work as a team member on specified training projects for field and corporate office employees. Facilitate courses and presentations as needed through multiple forums such as elearning, teleconference and classroom/on site.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years of prior training and development experience. Proficient in training methodologies and curriculum development. Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs, utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and adult learning principles. Self-motivated, organized and able to manage and lead multiple projects with minimal direction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources development, communications, teaching or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about online services services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com