- Memphis, TN
What you'll be doing
- Partners with hiring managers to establish recruiting strategies to identify top talent and target active and occasionally passive job seekers. May work with third party recruiters and develops professional relationships for difficult to fill positions. Tracks candidate status through entire interview process. Posts jobs for recruitment as needed and develops salary offers for candidates. Develops professional relationships with college and university placement offices to increase number of qualified applicants. May screen and interview applicants, conducts candidate reference checks and develop professional relationships with contract employees and customers. Ensures compliance with government agency regulations (e.g., OFCCP, ADA).
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of recruiting experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of recruitment and employment best practices and strategies. Knowledge of employment related laws and regulations. Knowledge and skill with behaviorally-based interview techniques. Skills and ability to assess candidate effectively via telephone or face-to-face. Ability to work with a variety of jobs. Time management and organizational skills. Written and verbal communication skills including public speaking. Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides residential and commercial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org