Corporate Oversight & Control-RCSA Control Officer
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Report to the oversight & control CF RCSA program manager to support the RCSA program through the design, implementation and oversight of processes to identify key operational risks and evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place to mitigate those risks. Support an effective, efficient and consistent RCSA program framework that includes end to end risk and control view. Act as an RCSA lead for assigned CF supporting and advising them throughout the RCSA cycle. Maintain awareness of internal audit and external examination activity, risk events and emerging issues to adequately oversee RCSA for assigned CF and prioritize focus accordingly. Perform and continue enhancing bi-weekly RCSA status reporting through all RCSA phases. Perform and document periodic RCSA and artifact inspections for quality and adherence to the CF RCSA procedures. Lead/participate in various RCSA projects as assigned by manager; work on urgent RCSA deliverables. Develop positive working relationships with RCSA leads, COs, corporate operational risk, the central RCSA team and other partners to maintain an open environment for collaboration, risk identification and remediation. Enhance and maintain RCSA procedures and methodologies (e.g. testing & assessing controls, documentation, risk workshops, etc.) across CF. Support the build and roll out of standardized RCSAs as appropriate. Maximize the usage of systems and tools and identify system and process enhancement opportunities. Help identify the root cause of control and process breaks; provide expertise to the development of action plans to fix and/or remediate.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in controls, operational risk, compliance, risk management or audit. Experience with designing and implementing effective control and quality environments. Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions. Solid organizational, project management, deliverables-management and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (BS/BA) required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com