Corporate Health Nurse
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Performs clinical functions to include routine history, vaccinations, venipuncture and finger stick, immunizations, blood pressure measurement, and client education as necessary to fulfill program requirements in the corporate setting. Handles emergency situations and provide appropriate care. Performs client interview(s) by telephone or in person, providing information and assistance to clients, or to arrange for appropriate care to be given. Responsible for assisting with charting, filing, and statistical entry for the on-site nurse practitioners in the corporate setting. Coordinates scheduling, staffing, and set-up for all on-site wellness programs. Participates in quality assurance, maintaining nursing care standards, patient education materials and services, identifying problems. Works with department manager to solve any problems.
What your background should be
- 2 years of experience with community outreach programs. NC RN license and BCLS certification required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. This job requires also some physical standards or demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor studied in nursing.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com