Corporate Finance-GLRS Senior Business Analyst-Associate
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- The global GLRS administration team is seeking a candidate with outstanding data analysis, problem solving, technology planning, and influencing and relationship building skills to become SME for GLRS tool and related project initiatives. Successful candidate will be expected to be move up the learning curve quickly, maintain and enhance processes and relationships, and be a key contributor to ensure global GLRS goals and initiatives are successfully achieved. Overall responsibilities of GLRS sr. business analyst associate: understand clients needs to document business requirements. Review and translation of functional specifications and design documents to validate and ensure to meet business requirements. Define testing criteria, prepare test scripts and scenarios for integrated system testing and user acceptance testing, execute scripts. Lead various data analysis activities, including analysis to resolve project issues. Documentation of tool processes/functionality. Prepare senior management status reporting. Conduct or facilitate meetings attended by a variety of technical, non-technical and supervisory/ management staff. Analytics and problem solving for production related issues. Liaison with technology team. Other responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience. Move up the learning curve quickly. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, SAP, SDM, and CDGL. Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, understanding of financial statements, excellent business writing/procedures/training documents, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast- paced, dynamic environment and provide strong documentation.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related field
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org