- Peapack, NJ
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to review the press releases, earnings materials and other communications and presentations. Provide advice and support to the investor relations and communications groups; controllers, treasury and corporate audit functions. Review and draft the board and committee materials. Provide support to the board of directors and board committees and advising on board matters and process. Evaluate and advice on corporate governance matters. Participate in drafting of annual proxy statement. Respond to shareholder proposals and working on proxy solicitation efforts. Present support to the shareholder services function. Implement support to other areas of the corporate secretary and corporate governance function. Provide legal support to the legal entity management function. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of securities law and corporate governance or corporate secretarial experience; including experience at a top tier law firm required. Experience in the house at an sec-reporting company is also preferred. The applicant must have broad 1933 and 1934 act transactional and filings experience, including strong knowledge of sec rules and regulations. Strong knowledge of corporate governance trends, issues and emerging hot topics. Knowledge of board and committee functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- J.D. degree from an ABA accredited law school.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com