- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- Master and implement the company brand voice. Partner with designers and developers to create engaging experiences both offline and online -including brand messaging and brand look books, as well as supporting promotional placements- that encourage interaction and sales via the e-commerce experience. Build productive relationships with merchandisers and brand managers to tell compelling product/brand/craft stories, ensuring copy aligns with priorities and direction. Pitch ideas and present creative work. Work with project manager to prioritize and manage workload in a high-volume environment in order to meet deadlines. Maintain interest and awareness of fashion, retail, social and technology trends and company creative initiatives. Other related responsibilities will be assigned.
What your background should be
- An understanding of offline and online writing and a genuine passion for fashion. Familiarity with the fashion and lifestyle markets. Highly creative and conceptual thinker. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment. Proficiency in content management tools; advanced computer skills, retail, catalog or search-engine-related experience a plus. Team player with the ability to work independently. Exhibits initiative, flexibility, curiosity and a sense of humor. Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (major in communications) not required, but highly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American luxury lifestyle brand which specializes in watches, bicycles, and leather goods among items.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org