- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The coordinator/staff education is responsible for the assessment of education needs and curriculum development including orientation and accreditation readiness and the identification and coordination of safety improvement for the home care facilities. The person will conduct educational needs assessments, develops, implements and evaluates curriculum to address identified needs. Develop curriculum for orientation of new staff for all home care service lines. The person will be responsible for providing and implementing orientation classes. Lead continuous safety efforts including the development, evaluation and revision of the division emergency management plan and participate in the enterprise safety activities. Support local and corporate continuous accreditation readiness and safety efforts. Maintain a close working relationship with facility leadership to optimize the quality, patient and staff safety culture. Coordinate policy and procedure meetings and maintains manuals. Provide education and training on regulatory matters.
What your background should be
- The applicant must have the ability to clearly communicate verbally, in person, and in writing with patients, families/agencies and the health care team. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and make sound decisions within limited time elements, carry out responsibilities in a professional manner at all times, as well as possess the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with other staff on an individual and team basis. Work in an office environment; requires walking, standing and long periods of sitting and computer use. Intact sense of sight and hearing required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; master degree preferred. RN licensure required.
Who is the client company
- A network of hospitals, free standing emergency departments, urgent cares and practices. It operates eight hospitals within the Charlotte area; four of them are considered.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org