Coordinator, Quality Control
- Fort Washington, PA
What you'll be doing
- Quality checks previously verified documents through an audit process. Provides training and coaching to the team; develops and maintains good working relationships while helping with correcting errors. Analyzes executed affidavits as part of a foreclosure and bankruptcy processes to ensure policies and procedures were followed. Maintains effective ongoing communication with teammates and team leaders. Cooperates, shares and supports the goals of the corporation. Participates in meetings. Maintains department quality standards and meet or exceed individual departmental standards. Maintains system integrity via input of data and tracking. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Must possess high level of detail, organization and time management skills. Must possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreclosure and bankruptcy terminology.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a provider of residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com