Coordinator, Personal & Professional Development
- Bentonville, AR
What you'll be doing
- Plan, develop and deliver personal and professional development certificate programs and courses. Design new and update existing personal and professional development offerings, aligning training programs with market demands, industry trends, and stakeholder needs. Manage the marketing and promotion of personal & professional development classes via the web, email, direct mail, community involvement, job fairs, trade shows, etc. Develop fall, spring, and summer open enrollment program schedule. Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate adjunct faculty. Advise current and prospective non-credit students regarding career paths and program/course choices. Teach selected IT/IS programs, as well as leadership and management courses, as required. Coordinate the activities of a profit-centered operation, which maximizes facilities use and technology resources, and meet revenue goals. Collaborate with business services, purchasing, learner services, and payroll to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with third party training providers and review options for additional relationships as dictated by customer needs. Administer and proctor career readiness certificate exams as outlined by the state of Arkansas. Perform other duties as assigned by the executive director of workforce development.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience in course development, conducting training sessions, or a related field. Knowledge of agency programs, policies, procedures, and regulations. Knowledge of staff development techniques and training practices. Knowledge of agency training goals, objectives, and requirements. Ability to research, evaluates, develop, and revise training programs. Ability to write technical reports. Ability to coordinate and present training programs. Ability to prepare reports and maintain records. Ability to enter data into the computer.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in education, business administration, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a public two-year college.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org