- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Identifies clinical, financial and psychosocial needs of patients and provides leadership and guidance to the multidisciplinary team to develop an individualized plan of care. Coordinates appeals when cases are denied with the hearing officer. Ensures that essential information and necessary forms are forwarded to the medical audit and appeals. Performs admission and concurrent reviews. Applies clinical guidelines during admission and concurrent reviews and identifies potential third party denials. Works with multidisciplinary team to identify and implement alternative plans of care. Refers pertinent information to the medical director and service director in a timely manner. Collaborates on a daily basis with the physician to plan and implement the medical and multidisciplinary plan of care, utilizing clinical pathways when appropriate and available. Works with team members and administration to identify problem areas and implement resolutions. Develops and maintains accurate case records of assigned cases. Documents in the patients medical record according to department and facility standards.
What your background should be
- NC RN licensure required. Related experience preferred. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com