Coordinated Services: Program Manager
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Implement and monitor a comprehensive outreach, housing navigation, and case management program that focus on the unique needs of the homeless population and utilizes best practices. Develop and maintain up-to-date policies and procedures consistent with agency practice and coordinate with internal programs to ensure consistency among programs. Provide the coordinated services supervisor with supervision as needed and meet with them at least every other weekly. Prepare annual budget, monitors expenses, signs invoices and strictly monitors overtime costs for the program. Provide supervision and training to ensure team members are equipped with strong client engagement and case management skills.
What your background should be
- Two (2) years of management experience in a human service setting working with at-risk populations or a high demand customer service environment serving a diverse population including data management and program evaluation experience. Excellent judgment and interpersonal skills. Program development experience. Experience measuring and analyzing data. Excellent writing skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree in social services or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about housing programs and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com