- Columbia, MO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a cook (cafeteria). The candidate will perform a variety of food production activities such as pre-preparation and preparation of hot and cold foods for patient services, retail and catered operations. Prepare food items as assigned according to standardized recipes, food preparation guidelines and sanitation standards. Consistently check food for quality and correct temperature. Maintain cost control and minimizes waste when preparing food. Accommodate and has knowledge of special diet requests.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have to monitor menus and spending in order to ensure that meals are prepared economically. Take inventory of supplies and equipment. Train new employees. Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment. Have to work quickly with potentially dangerous items (like fire and knives), while taking the necessary precautions to minimize the risk of injury.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit health care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com