- Jasper, GA
What you'll be doing
- The cook is responsible for food production activities and sanitation duties such as preparation of patient menu items (includes cleaning, seasoning and proper cooking of all hot and cold menu items as requested by hospital patients. Prepares nutritious food for hospital patients, employees and visitors. Practices quality customer service. Communicates will with all members of food services team. Prepares all patient meals using standardized recipes. Ensures all food and non-food supplies are available for meal service prior to meal production. Maintains a clean and safe work environment by practicing sanitary food handling and preparation techniques. Prepares special function meals as assigned on a timely method. Practices safe storeroom techniques in storing perishable and non-perishable food items. Participates as a team member to ensure all food is served accurately and appropriately.
What your background should be
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com