- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Proper storage and handling of all food items. Necessary and regular cleaning of kitchen and equipment, which includes distribution and serving equipment. Ensure food is holding at proper temperatures before distribution begins. Adhere to the appropriate route as outlined and assigned by the supervisor. Ensure that each pick-up & delivery is conducted in a timely manner and within company policy. Updated and current driver log in the van at all times. Pre and Post trip inspection of vehicle completed on a daily basis and filed accordingly. Abiding by all DOT, state and company general safety rules. Reporting of any and all vehicle safety violations and accidents. Monitoring and reporting any maintenance and safety infractions on the vehicles. Refuel vehicles during appointed times as directed by supervisor. Maintain verbal contact with immediate supervisor during any type of emergency (i.e. snow) and driving incidents.
What your background should be
- Minimum two (2) years of food preparation experience is required. Must also maintain a clean driving record and pass all random drug and alcohol tests and required background checks including: child abuse, criminal and FBI. Maintained personal hygiene practices. Proper head and hand gear, including gloves, supervisor approved hat or chef hat and apron.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or a general educational development (GED) certificate required.
Who is the client company
- This company is a child care centers offer a nurturing environment where learning thrives.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org