- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for food preparation in food center. Main food preparer, cooks entre, vegetables, and specialty items, follows planned menu schedule. Follow standards set for food preparation, ensures freshness of ingredients used in food preparation, maintains knowledge of recipe and uses appropriate seasonings and spices to produce quality food. Serves food at the appropriate temperature and at the appropriate time for the customer. Control food waste, by possessing the ability to determine correct amounts of food to prepare. Perform cooking duties with other workers, while cooking large amounts of food to meet established standards. Responsible for keeping kitchen clean and organized. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one month related experience is required. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Provides vending, onsite dining centers, food and beverage vending, state of the art equipment, and highest standards for food quality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com