- North Oaks, MN
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a cook. The candidate is responsible to prepare all food according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the dining services coordinator/manager. S/he will maintain kitchen sanitation and safety standards under the direction of the dining services coordinator. Prepare and cook meals for communities and maintain standards of kitchen cleanliness. Follow departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules.
What your background should be
- ServSafe certification required. Hold or able to obtain any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications. One year cooking experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading providers of talent management software for the healthcare industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com