Controllers Financial Reporting Analyst
- O'Fallon, MO
What you'll be doing
- Reporting legal entity and managed segment financial results. Preparing various journal entries, schedules, reports, analyzing results and resolving issues. Quarter-end reporting, completing various schedules for inclusion in quarterly or annual company disclosures. Analyzing results and resolving issues, managing work papers interfacing with business functional areas, finance and corporate. Supporting ledger account research and preparing fluctuation analyses on key financial lines. Participating in special projects. Monitoring or testing controls and participating in control projects.
What your background should be
- Three plus years of work experience (public accounting and/or industry). Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel. Ability to utilize pivot tables and advanced formulas. Microsoft Access or other database experience is a plus. Experience with internal systems (e.g., PeopleSoft, FRS, CRC, PEARL, FDW, BO, and P2P) also a plus. Strong accounting fundamental skills. Financial analysis skills and experience. Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Strong attention to detail and documentation skills. Ability to network and communicate effectively across levels and departments. CPA preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services providing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org