- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets. Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance. Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management. Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes. Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value. Respond to CEO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs. Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports. Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner. Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
What your background should be
- At least 8 years professional experience, combination of public and corporate accounting, with technology/advertising sector experience preferred. At least 2 years management experience supervising 2+ people. Experience with international branches and subsidiaries. Ability to keep financial operation confidential.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. degree in accounting/finance. CPA/MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a young, profitable and rapidly growing company in the field of scientific publishing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com