- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The company is looking for contracting consultant who are dedicated to service and believe in following the golden rule of treating others the way they want to be treated. As a provider contracting consultant the candidates will influence, educate and lead both internal and external business groups in order to optimize business results and ensure exceptional member experiences. They will also help to establish business objectives and create a tangible plan that will lead to their realization. Educate sales leaders. Complete disruptions and meet all deadlines for disruption analysis requests. Complete special projects with basic or often limited information by using current skills and other available resources. Collaborate with sales to help solve business issues as it relates to disruption analysis and the disruption analysis process. Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints. Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts the organization overall success first. Candidate have to think strategically in order to solve issues, streamline current processes, and determine best practices to adapt to the ever changing demands of the healthcare industry. Seek out resources from other areas of the company when needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years relevant business experience, proficiency in analysing, understanding and communicating financial trends, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, knowledge of microsoft office applications with emphasis on access.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in business administration or a related field and bachelors degree in business, finance or a related field.
Who is the client company
- The company is about to health care company that markets and administers health insurance in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org