- Saint Petersburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- Reviews and provides risk management consultation on all contracts submitted, including vendor, customer, subcontractors, etc. Serves as the point of contact for internal and external customers on contractual matters by acting as contractual mediator between company employees, vendors, customers, subcontractors, etc. Ensures timely review and approval or negotiation and reconciliation of variations. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of all other terms and conditions. Researches, recommends and creates contract policies, procedures, and contractual documents. Coordinates with company's external legal counsel as needed to negotiate with vendors and customers. Ensures that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness. Assists in the development and maintenance of a contract database and recommends improvements to contract templates. Works closely with external resources, such as business insurance broker to ensure contracts do not violate insurance policy requirements. Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems and provide counsel to internal stakeholders regarding proposed contract terms and conditions ensuring consistency with established company practices. Assists in the documentation of internal polices and procedures to mitigate internal risk. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in legal and contracts. Excellent communication skills, including excellent phone etiquette and a demonstrated ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written forms. Proven and effective negotiation skills, time management skills, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task. Customer service driven and attention to detail is a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business.
Who is the client company
- This company offers innovative information security technologies encompassing every aspect of your security program.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com