Contract Engineering Recruiter
- Waltham, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to attract and recruit top diverse talent in the technology industry. Demonstrate sourcing skill to proactively find top quality passive candidate, including linkedIn, monster, careerbuilder and other social media and niche sites. Build a significant candidate pool through cold calling and networking. Participate in the development of search specification, job description, and job posting. Identify prospect by conducting and acting upon research and build upon candidate referral through networking and cold calling. Screen and qualify candidate by evaluating experience, skill, ability, and overall best fit based on job description. Manage multiple search of varying level and function in a fast acting environment.
What your background should be
- Experience with networking and cold calling. 2+ years engineering recruiting experience. Tremendous drive, exceptional phone skills and resilient in the face of rejection. Knowledge of recruiting best practices, trends and processes. Experience using applicant tracking systems. Strong communication and public speaking skills. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about technology & sales recruitment services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com