- Plantation, FL
What you'll be doing
- Contract coordinator is tasked with managing the contracts of new and existing agents, communicating status with sales management and addressing issues with agents ready to sell status. This position will maintain data base of agents, their renewal contracting process, and seek new opportunity to contract agents with other carriers. She/he will work closely with internal departments, local and national agencies, and senior management team. Find ways to reduce cycle time and level of effort by exploiting technology options. Assure that work is completed in compliance with contracted agreements. Build strong relationships with vendor and other third party partners. Track and manages third party issues and priorities; escalate as appropriate. Work effectively with staff from acquired companies.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with contracting in healthcare field health administration experience preferred. Detailed oriented ability to multi task problem solver analytical and organizational skills experience with Microsoft office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American managed health care company, which sells traditional and consumer directed health care insurance plans and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental etc.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com