Contract Administrator Lead
- Woodland Hills, CA
What you'll be doing
- Monitors state and federal legislation affecting company products. Recommends compliance review processes and participates in compliance efforts. Provides limited compliance review of marketing materials and product advertising. Manages projects and/or participates in corporate initiatives. Administers the electronic publishing system/Access databases including technical direction of interface programs. Compiles and analyzes data in support of contract development: analyzes state and federal legislation; identifies new legislation that affects company products; researches regulatory issues; recognizes the absence of critical elements of information; perceives ambiguities or contradictions requiring clarification; converts legal information into easy-to-read narrative; corresponds with state insurance departments, internal clients, and others. Responsible for serving as team lead for designated projects or assist management in providing guidance to contract administration staff at a regional site. Develops and oversees the regulatory approval process. Evaluates insurance, HMO, and self-funded benefit contracts and benefit booklets and related processes and procedures.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Prefer regulatory compliance experience with health insurance, as well as experience with electronic filing, i.e. Requires proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American health insurance company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com