Continuous Improvement Manager
- Greenville, TX
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate new project activities through planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner. Assist the various department managers in maintaining an effective work environment. Work with engineering and production staff to optimize layout of factory space. Review production processes and respond to suggestions to improve these processes. Execute equipment reliability initiatives in coordination with the maintenance reliability team. Interface effectively with customers as required. Project management experience leading large projects or multiple client projects. Leads process improvement projects/ initiatives in manufacturing. Responsible for creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing the triple constraint for projects, which are cost, time, and scope.
What your background should be
- Experience with plant organization and layout, material flows, and process design. Experience with process improvement and a lean manufacturing process is a must, six sigma a plus. Good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact in person or otherwise with management, other employees, and external or internal customers or service providers. Must have a very good knowledge of all MS Office applications. Strong attention to detail a must strong leadership / coaching ability. Strong understanding of converting & warehousing production equipment a plus. Strong people skills for managing and motivating employees. Continuous improvement tools knowledge and experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about packaging and containers services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org