- Bristol, CT
What you'll be doing
- This candidate will work under the direction of CRM senior management and will assist on an array of content research and clearance projects, including year-in-review programs, proposed content distributions, anti-piracy efforts, or content investigations (including screening, reviewing program logs, or reviewing digitally-published content). Develop an understanding of company domestic network programming schedules, company TV and digital programming and content services, company production procedures, and programming & acquisition strategy.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience or prior work or internship experience (minimum 1 year) in a TV, cable TV, or digital media production and/or programming department, newsroom, TV commercial operations, footage licensing, media rights organization, or with a sports league or sport governing body. Has strong organizational & analytical skills, and attention to detail. Has solid knowledge of sports & sports history. Has solid presentation and communication skills. Has demonstrated computer acumen, particularly in front-end experience working with databases, statistics, or spreadsheets (MS Access, Oracle, etc.) and/or data visualization tools (business intelligence, microstrategy, r, etc.). Broad knowledge of the sports industry, leagues and governing bodies. Prior experience in TV rights & clearances, copyright law, or compliance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, sports management, or related field of study.
Who is the client company
- This is an American sports media conglomerate based in Bristol, Connecticut.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org