Consumables Associates Sales Representative
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrate use of selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing. Participate in sales training programs as presented by the company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and procedures. Develop, write, and execute a strategic business plan for managing assigned territory annually, updated quarterly. Develop presentations and customer proposals for such things as supply agreements, supply contracts and preferred vendor agreements with assistance from DM, marketing and technical sales specialist. Host and assist product shows either at assigned accounts or locally on a routine basis such as semi annually. Set up and coordinate technical seminars by internal customers such as research & development, marketing and / or technical sales specialist either on customers site or locally annually or more frequently. Maintain and increase current customer database through company customer relations management software (siebel CRM). Use system completely to fulfill management expectations recording and utilizing customer and sales information. Utilize data sources to analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which includes emerging customers. Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
What your background should be
- Experience with customer contact, teaching or public speaking helpful. Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs helpful. Minimum 1 year of related work experience (lab or sales experience preferred).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, biotechnology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, cell biology, or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational, biotechnology product development company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com