Consultant Systems Engineer
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Consultant Systems Engineer participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Candidate is responsible for components of complex engineering and analytical tasks and activities. Assist in establishment of input or output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
What your background should be
- This position required 5+ years hands on experience with site minder including R12, CA Directory server and 3+ years hands on experience in supporting PKI infrastructure. 5+ years hands on experience as an L3 support professional supporting Production issues with ability to provide quick turnaround solution. Significant experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization. Familiarity with common Unix and Windows utilities, diagnostic and monitoring tools. Experience in troubleshooting issues for site minder web agents configured with various web servers on Unix and Windows environment. Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and Java. Good verbal and written communication skills. Good understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer and DMZ configuration is preferred. ITIL V3 foundation certification desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum College Degree or specialized training or equivalent work experience is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation that serves people, companies and institutional investors with the financial products and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org