- Little Rock, AR
What you'll be doing
- Develop purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders and applications for payment to the client. Perform surveying functions and verify final locations and elevations. Prepare required documentation records such as status reports, operations and maintenance manuals, warranties, spare parts, punch lists. Work with design engineers, clients and labor/subcontractors to determine solutions for unexpected site conditions. Assist with development and update project schedule. Attend meetings with owner, subcontractor and associated project personnel. Perform standard estimating tasks, such as quantity take-offs, creating material price lists, and applying labor, material and equipment costs to these take-offs. Contact subcontractors and suppliers for current pricing. Coordinate pricing from subcontractors and suppliers for current pricing.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of related experience in the heavy civil/industrial/municipal facility construction industry. Basic knowledge of industry practices, processes, design, finance, and management. Proficient personal computer skills including current administrative and scheduling software or similar products (Primavera, MS Project).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a consulting, engineering, construction and operations firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com