- North East, MD
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for assisting in the development of contract specifications, interpretation of contract specifications related to civil, mechanical or electrical units, documenting work processes, activities, along with managing the negotiations related to change orders. Responsible for the planning, conducting, documentation and coordination of pre-bid, award, safety, facility outage coordination, progress and post construction meetings required to meet the various project objectives. Responsible for maintaining a strong multi-discipline proficiency in the civil, electrical and mechanical work practices relating to the safe construction, applicable work practices including; electric transmission and distribution systems, substations, right of way clearing, roadways, manhole and duct banks, gas transmission and distribution mains, fiber optic lines, microwave towers, etc. Responsible to know, administer and interpret multiple labor agreements, contractual obligations work practices and construction methods while holding contractors accountable to maintain a safe work environment, time schedules and budgets.
What your background should be
- Five years supervisory experience in utility construction. Demonstrating knowledge and experience of PMI principles. Sediment and storm management certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates or bachelor's degree or college level courses in technical or management disciplines.
Who is the client company
- Concern about business support and management consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org