- Wichita Falls, TX
What you'll be doing
- Seeks opportunity to serve all customers. In the absence of the manager, responsible for make decisions, is productive and sets a good example reflective on the department. Maintains a high level of productivity, assists in every aspect of project work. Cleans and prepares construction sites to eliminate possible hazards. Completes assignments as given, follows instruction or directives. Assists in regular hospital maintenance or moving tasks as instructed. Changes jobsite or projects as needed to accomplish scheduling. Performs all other tasks or responsibilities as necessary.
What your background should be
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Excellent work ethics and strong customer service, works well in a team environment, self-motivated and responsible, flexible and adaptive in an environment of change. Ability to achieve the highest quality production possible.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com