- Morrisville, NC
What you'll be doing
- This position is accountable to complete field serviceability, site survey requests, including cost estimates and submission of the estimate to the payer for reimbursement if applicable. Prepare and complete various construction related paperwork and permits. Including interstate crossing permits, railroad crossing permits, pole attachment permits, strand map information, system designs, purchase authorizations, in addition to various weekly and monthly construction reports. Verify easements and obtain a right of way agreement as applicable with system new build or rebuild. Monitor actual material, labor spending against project authorizations and ensure an accuracy of and approval of contractor invoices. Prepare and complete any necessary weekly or monthly include the field operation reports. Work with technical operations regarding system acceptance guidelines and associated paperwork. Authorize vendor invoices for materials and approved construction extensions. Coordinate the construction activity with the contractor, ensuring all construction specifications and safety guidelines are adhered to. The applicant is also responsible to report all unsafe acts, conditions, accidents, injuries in compliance with the time procedures and FCC and OSHA regulations.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience in related field. S/he should have working knowledge of OSHA, FCC, TWC regulations, specifications and supervision, office procedures. Understanding of cable plant, radio procedures, basic mathematics and city and county map reading; knowledge of aerial underground engineering and construction preferred. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, working efficiently and effectively under deadlines. Technically proficient in all aspects of fiber optic engineering, construction, and splicing procedures and the ability to organize and control inventories also preferred. The applicant must possess a valid driving license with good driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education required.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com