- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Prepares and tracks all trade contractors. Contracts, change orders and purchase orders per the project manager/director of construction documentation and distributes to needed parties. Coordinates the receiving, review, distribution and monitoring of all additional required project documentation. Organize and maintain all construction in-house files for each project, trade contractor and applicable correspondence. Ensures all certificates of insurance required for each trade contractor are accurate, current and in compliance with the contract documents as well as maintains the organization of all insurance certificates for each project. Distributes and provides necessary help to contractors with regards to insurance, submittal, electronic billing and any other project paperwork. Coordinates and distributes schedule updates as provided. Provides each site superintendent with required safety manuals, toolbox talks, posters, hard hats and other equipment/material needed. Assists site personnel with computer and site organization of all files and documentation. Prepares electronic files for each project for use and storage. Responsible for obtaining all close out docs from contractors prior to release of retain age. Maintains and distributes the certificates of occupancy for each building at each project. Completes new project O&M manuals and distributes to all necessary parties. Receives, organizes, distributes and files daily project reports from site superintendents. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to read, write, speak and interpret rules, procedures, routine reports/correspondence and to speak effectively with groups of employees and/or residents. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to compare rate, ratio and percentages and interpret basic graphs. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that involve concrete variables in standardized situations. Intermediate experience with MS Office, MS Outlook, and internet explorer.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- Concern about real estate development and property management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org