Connected Home Scientist
- Golden Valley, MN
What you'll be doing
- Working with a global team of scientists, engineers and technicians to create and execute research and development programs related to internet of things. Developing cutting-edge solutions in wireless networking that will enable ubiquitous connectivity for ACS products to the internet. Designing and implementing prototypes that can be used for conducting voice of customer surveys. Transferring technology into ACS products and support new product introduction. Working closely with peers, business leaders and internal and external collaborators to drive project success. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the design and development of wireless sensor networks or machine-to-machine (M2M) communication. Knowledge of popular web and distributed systems technologies (Java, XML, REST). Experience with cloud computing. Experience in Android software development. Must possess good understanding of general functions of the system components. Be adept at rapid prototyping and iterative development. Solid understanding of wireless sensor networks, wireless protocols and communication protocols. Ability to work with global teams. Strong self direction, experience in working in distributed teams and outstanding communication skills. Familiarity with automation and control systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science.
Who is the client company
- Concern about electrical and electronic manufacturing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com