Configuration/Workflow Queue Manager
- Hanover, MD
What you'll be doing
- Works in conjunction with the business development staff; creates new business by identifying customer purchasing requirements and technical specifications. Assists in defining and creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems. Provides answers to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers inquiries as necessary to appropriate personnel. Assists in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Documents and provides support; resolves issues to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment. Assists in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer. Assists in the training of customers on systems applications.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience. Experience working with department/account overall business objectives and goals. Experience working with operating systems. Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators. Experience working with assembly languages such as html programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc. Experience working with business areas such as sales/marketing, business/financial analysis, project management. TS/SCI with full scope polygraph required security + certification required load configurable items throughout the enterprise. Helps manage any changes or tasking to occur across the enterprise that will affect configurable items. Monitor the service ticket workgroups (queues) to assign tickets to service desk technicians or re-assign to appropriate workgroups. Must be able to work under pressure. Must be able to effectively communicate with manager, team leads, technicians, and others as appropriate.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com