- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Manage the baseline configuration for all-project related work for project oversight as well as office-level oversight and control. Manage and track changes to project baselines, as well as regularly track project and master schedule and control gate progress. Support project teams in defining, documenting, and changing and base lining project configuration items. Maintain the configuration management database (CMDB) and maintain system documentation. Process on a regular cycle discrepancy reports, requirements, build reports, investigation reports, request for changes, operation change requests. Assist in changes to the cm process, responsible for establishing and maintaining both new and existing schedules. Improve and develop the process, working methods and tools. Liaise with the customer to ensure requirements are met and ensure the CMDB integrity. Ensure overall web site quality assurance to include properly formatted metadata, common look and feel pages, and navigation buttons. Provide executive support to the configuration management board, including scheduling meetings, developing agenda, assisting project managers who are on the agenda and assisting the chair to run the meetings.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 to 10 years of experience is required. Advanced Microsoft products (Word 2003, 2007 and 2010) knowledge, skills, and abilities. Ability to create/modify word templates. Ability to create/modify word styles. Microsoft publisher and PowerPoint expertise. Microsoft office user specialist (MOUS) certification in word highly desirable. Knowledge of the configuration management process.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required. Masters degree or doctorate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This American company supplies command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com