- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Direct, plan and coordinate all aspects of front- and back-of house operations. Responsible for the operation of over portable and permanent concession stands. Developing and maintaining service techniques and food quality, profit and loss controls, inventory levels, and labor and product cost monitoring. Establish quality and performance standards. Assist in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans. Responsible for hiring and scheduling of staff; providing leadership, development and motivation. Ensure that client objectives and a high standard of guest service are met.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 5 years industry & management experience is required. Previous P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience, preferred and previous management experience in within a convention center or sports venue and in running specialty events with high profile clientele, strongly preferred. Candidates must have a strong background in concessions and food and beverage sales.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food, facility, and uniform services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com