Computer System Analyst
- Keene, NH
What you'll be doing
- Analyze business processes, identify gaps between out of the box Oracle and custom processes, design and implement complex algorithms to provide technical solutions for the identified gaps. Interact with business users and provide technical solutions for extensions and integration between applications. Develop technical designs and build programs for complex extensions, Interfaces and customization to implement business processes that integrate Oracle with legacy/third party solutions based on functional requirements. Provide technical solutions to validate data and perform transactions using public, private API and open interfaces provided by OracleUse, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, forms builder, reports builder, XML/BI publisher and other development tools to build technical solutions in Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++ and reports. Involve in code migration/deployment activities prior to go-live.
What your background should be
- 7+ years of experience or 4-years bachelor degree with 10+ years of experience. Oracle EBS release 12 (11i is also acceptable). Oracle erp development concepts.Knowledge of functionality provided by oracle applications for procure to pay (inventory, receiving, purchasing processes). Strong technical skills, including SQL and PL/SQL.Experience in one or more of Oracle Forms and Oracle workflow.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters in computer computer applications
Who is the client company
- This is a software provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com