- Andover, MA
What you'll be doing
- Computer operator is responsible for ensuring midrange and mainframe system batch processing, connectivity and performance monitor. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Monitors daily/nightly batch processing schedules to ensure job flows are completed in a timely manner. Ensures all system or production problems are recognized and appropriate action taken to meet batch processing and online schedules. Trains entry level operators. Adheres to standard data management practices, monitoring backup data. Ensures documentation is written and kept updated on current procedures.
What your background should be
- 1 to 3 years of personal computer experience, including experience with telecommunications and network environments, midrange or mainframe systems or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Basic technical, telecommunication and networking skills required. Microsoft Office skills preferred. Once an offer is accepted, all external applicants are subject to a background investigation and if appropriate, drug testing. Offers of employment shall be contingent upon passing both the background investigation and drug testing (if required).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- One of the leading health benefits companies that working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org