Computer Network Defense Service Provider
- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Identifying, and prioritizing of CND activities. Creating of necessary status reports and various CND reports. Performing issue/risk/action item tracking, creating and managing daily task lists of action items and follow-up activities. Helping develop CND artifacts and track historical data. Monitoring schedule and performance, and performing related analysis of CND activities. Reviewing current status and schedule for forecasting future activities. Monitoring and reporting on progress of subscriber reviews, including timelines and statues. Ensuring compliance with ESM requirements, verifying and documenting results for formal acceptance. Identifying and proposing solutions for areas of improvement (continuous process improvement). Assisting the CNDSP program lead in the developing and issuing pertinent communication to the subscribers and stake holders. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of working experience in an IT environment. Excellent written, analysis and communications skills. Must have demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with CND team members, customers and external vendors. Must have the ability to work on tasks with multiple deliverables. Strong experience with features of MS Project, Excel, Visio and Word. Strong customer-service orientation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration.
Who is the client company
- This is a cyber security and technology firm delivering secure IT infrastructure, enterprise systems, and classified solutions company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org