Computer Document Process Operator
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The primary purpose of the computer document process operator position is to operate a computerized mailing and inserting machine to prepare mail for delivery. Prepares and submits Inserting reports for job balancing. Clean equipment, such as filters and feeders. Perform quality checks and reports. Operates bowe one interphase programs for the inserters. Prepares and submits Inserting reports for job balancing. Performs formal quality audits. Trouble shoots minor machine issues and escalates software/ hardware issues to OPC Management
What your background should be
- One to two years of inserting mailing equipment experience. Familiar with inserting mailing equipment. Ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOP). Prior experience in a high volume mailing operation a plus. Ability to carrying up to 50 lbs. maximum, lifting up to 50 lbs. maximum.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a U.S. insurer group of automobiles, homes and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com