Compensation and HRMS analyst
- Santa Rosa, CA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for a compensation and HRMS analyst. Maintaining online database systems and meticulous record keeping of very employee record. Performing cleanup of systems and training on internal HRMS programs for new hires. Being familiar with every job and codes as entered into system. Knowledgeable about market salary for respective positions in Sonoma county; conducting data audits and ensuring integrity of data and reporting; and other job duties as requested. Performing other duties as assign. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Proficiency in use and troubleshooting HRMS. Excellent communication skills in acting as a liaison between different departments. 3 years minimum experience in HR and HRMS.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com