- Saint Augustine, FL
What you'll be doing
- Link and coordinate client referrals between community providers. Develop and maintain interagency relationships. Acquire and organize information about all types of community resources. Use acquired information for referral purposes. Attend court and provide referral information as necessary. Communicate with other agency to address the needs of the community. Schedule appointments at companies clinics. Take appropriate action to ensure provision of quality services. Advocate obtaining services for clients. Receive complaints and advocate for improved services for clients. Document all contacts and service provided through notes or logs; attendance rosters; daily log sheets and other tracking forms and provide updates. Plan, conduct or attend meetings or hearings as required; staffing meetings; committee meetings; peer review. Advise, recommend and staff at various program related meetings; may take minutes. Communicate verbally and in writing with the public, other service agencies; may serve as a liaison or resource person. Instruct orients and maintain an awareness of proper safety procedures and guidelines. Participate in in service training. Provide or arrange transportation for clients as needed. Abide by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect. Work cooperatively in a group or team setting.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the human service field. Knowledge of the principles of leadership. Good knowledge of mental illness, emotional disturbances, addiction or co-occurring disorders. Ability to operate a motor vehicle to transport clients & perform essential functions of the position. Ability to express oneself clearly & concisely both orally & in writing. Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with client, co-workers, professionals & the general public & other service agencies in a tactful & courteous manner. Ability to communicate effectively with mentally, emotionally or psychologically disturbed clients in person and over the telephone.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mental healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org