Community Support Specialist
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide client supervision in a safe, therapeutic setting. Ensure that clients adhere to the day-to-day program and activities schedule. Monitor and participate in program events and activities. Supervise clients in the self-administration of medication and documents appropriately. Conduct and document appropriately room/bed checks to ensure resident safety and presence. Assume lead duties for shift(s) as assigned. Present, facilitate or co-facilitate various group education presentations as assigned. Provide safe, timely, and supervised transportation of clients to off-site appointments or activities as needed. Maintain an accurate documentation in staff log, client charts, medication log, facility forms, and/or other reports in a timely manner in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
What your background should be
- At least one year experience working with youth or substance abuse population. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate boundaries with teen clients. Proficiency in MS Office products including effective data entry skills. Valid Texas driving license and acceptable driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit drug and alcohol rehabilitation organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com