Community Relations Coordinator
- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- The community relations coordinator is responsible for promoting the client institute in the community as well as focus on area high schools. This successful position will be responsible for objective to book and conduct in class presentations, attend college and career fairs as well as attend community events. Community relations coordinators accomplish this through advising prospective students regarding institute programs, policies, and procedures. S/he will plan and implement student recruitment strategies, programs, and related activities; manage and conduct recruitment efforts for an assigned geographic area. The incumbent will develop relationship within the community in order to increase the institute visibility within the community.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate with experience in customer service or career counseling is preferred. The applicant must have great communication skills (written and verbal), great presentation skills, high energy, and enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task, good time management skills. S/he should have positive attitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com