Community Marketing Agent
- Sevierville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The primary purpose of this position is to solicit prospective guests at the welcome centers, ticket booths or other designated locations and if qualified, invite them to attend a company presentation. Follow qualification guidelines as established by department and company policies and procedures. Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients. Write the formal invitation to tour; make the tour reservation and collect the required deposit. Provide concierge service. Communicate any problems immediately to manager asking for assistance when required. Make sure booth is clean and well stocked with supplies. Perform any other duties as required by manager.
What your background should be
- Ability to work independently and as a team. Professional business appearance. Flexibility is necessary. Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills. Must be able to maintain performance standards. Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records. Record of accomplishment of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference. This job requires some light physical efforts.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- It develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its five primary consumer brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com