- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Seeking a customer-focused individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to oversee the branch's activities, ensuring objectives are achieved, and membership and brand recognition is increased. The Community Manager is principally responsible for managing employee performance, developing goals and action plans and participating in community activities to help drive business and sales to the branch.
What your background should be
- At least five years of experience in branch banking/credit union environment. At least 3-5 years of supervisory/management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- Credit Union founded in 1934 offering a wide variety of financial products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com